ISM – Industrial Steel and Manufacturing provides steel construction solutions through detailing, fabrication, and erection. We are proud to have been component to hundreds of projects throughout British Columbia.
To hear what our partners are saying about ISM, click here.
We are currently looking for a Welder / Fitter to join our team at our shop in Delta, BC.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages based on experience ($28.00 – $34.00)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP matching program after 6 months
- Must have valid CWB ticket, Flux-cored preferred
- Basic hand and power tool knowledge
- Must be able to read and interpret weld symbols on drawings
- Overhead crane experience required
- Must be able to lift items up to 50lbs
- Fitting of structural steel beams and columns
- Torch cutting plates and structural shapes.
- Welding of misc. steel and large structural members
- Clean-up of welds and splatter
- Follow quality control measures
- Basic torch cutting of plate and angle
- Air Arc Gouging on steel members
- Preparing and welding Complete Penetration Joints
- Performs other duties as required
Please note that this position is only open to residents of Canada.