ISM – Industrial Steel and Manufacturing provides steel construction solutions through detailing, fabrication, and erection. We are proud to have been component to hundreds of projects throughout British Columbia.
To see what our partners are saying about ISM, click here.
We are hiring an experienced Site Foreman to join our team in the Lower Mainland. The Foreman will be responsible for completing steel erection projects safely and on schedule.
Location: Lower Mainland Area
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Local work within the Lower Mainland
- ISM-Branded Company Truck & Gas Card
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- RRSP Matching Program after 6 months
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Site Foreman, supervising the erection of tilt-up & free-standing steel for various structures
- Ability to read erection, shop fabrication, structural drawings, and diagrams
- Valid CWB Weld Ticket
- Fall Protection/Aerial Work Platform tickets
- Valid Drivers License
- Effectively manage, lead, and motivate a crew of Ironworkers
- Adhere to company safety procedures (BCCSA/COR) and quality assurance
- Maintain the project schedule, and resolve issues on site
- Assure quality of work produced is acceptable to company standards and specifications
- Communicate effectively with site superintendents, project managers, and other trades
This position is only open to residents of Canada.