ISM – Industrial Steel and Manufacturing provides steel construction solutions through detailing, fabrication, and erection. We are proud to have been integral to projects such as Tsawwassen Mills Mall, Trout Lake Arena, and Main Street Skytrain Station. Our goal is simple: To Safely bring Quality steel to the Community around us.
To see what our partners are saying about ISM, click here.
We are hiring an experienced Steel Erection Site Foreman to join our team in the Lower Mainland. The Foreman will be responsible for completing steel erection projects safely and on schedule.
Location: Lower Mainland Area
What We Offer:
- Local work within the Lower Mainland
- A safe environment with experienced leadership
- Strong work / life balance
- Approachable, open – minded management and ownership
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Company Truck
- Hiring bonus after 3 months
- Extended medical, vision, dental, and orthodontics
- RRSP matching program
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Site Foreman, supervising the erection of tilt-up & free-standing steel for various structures
- Ability to read erection, shop fabrication, structural drawings, and diagrams
- Administrative skills
- CWB Welding Ticket
- Fall Protection/Boomlift tickets are required
- Driver’s License
- Effectively manage, lead, and motivate a team of Ironworkers
- Adhere to company safety procedures (BCCA/COR) and quality assurance
- Maintain the project schedule, and resolve issues on site
- Assure quality of work produced is acceptable to company standards and specifications
- Communicate effectively with site superintendents, project managers, and other trades
This position is only open to residents of Canada.