ISM Industrial Steel Manufacturing Inc. is now hiring full time SHOP HELPERS in our busy steel fabrication facility for DAY and AFTERNOON SHIFTS. We are located in the Tilbury area of Delta, BC. We provide an excellent family culture and a supportive team that is committed to personal and professional growth. Since 2002, our organization continues to grow with a trusted reputation.
Day Shift: 7:00AM to 3:30PM (Monday to Friday)
Afternoon Shift: 3:30PM to 1:30AM (Monday to Thursday)
What we Offer:
- Competitive wages ($17.25 – $19.55 to start, depending on experience, in a non-union workplace) + $1.50/hr afternoon shift differential
- Immediate enrollment in our excellent benefits plan that includes; extended medical, vision, dental & orthodontics
- RRSP matching program
- Must be physically fit and be able to work standing for most of the day
- Excellent communications skills
- Basic hand and power tool knowledge
- Be able to follow direction and work well with others
- Maintain clean work areas, which includes (but not limited to); sweeping up debris, picking up garbage, moving materials, rolling up cords, hoses etc.
- Pick and layout parts for fabricators
- Help clean steel (sanding pads or grinders) under direction of shop painter and other staff
- Sort and count bolts and fasteners for shipping
Please note: this position is open to residents of Canada only.