ISM – Industrial Steel and Manufacturing provides steel construction solutions through detailing, fabrication, and erection. We are proud to have been component to hundreds of projects throughout British Columbia.
To hear what our partners are saying about ISM, click here.
What We Offer:
- Experience-based Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP matching program
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Senior Detailer using Tekla, and,
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Checker.
- Review and analyze specifications, drawings, and scope of work.
- Check models, shop, and erection drawings in Tekla Structures in accordance to project specifications/requirements, CISC Code of Standard Practice, BC Building Code and ISM Standards.
- Create models, connect, and edit shop drawings and erection diagrams in Tekla, with minimum supervision.
- Initiate and prepare RFI’s and follow-up as needed
- Provide real time support for fabrication and erection teams.
- Drawing office Standards update/ development as required.
- Any other duties assigned by the Drawing Office Manager.
- Adhere to ISM policies, procedures, and Core Values.
Please note that this position is only available to residents of Canada.