ISM- Industrial Steel and Manufacturing provides steel construction solutions through detailing, fabrication, and erection. We are proud to have been integral to projects such as Tsawwassen Mills Mall, Trout Lake Arena, and Main Street Skytrain Station. Our goal is simple: To Safely bring Quality steel to the Community around us.
To see what our partners are saying about ISM, click here.
We are currently looking for a passionate Project Manager (Steel Fabrication and Erection) to join our team in Delta, BC. The Project Manager will be responsible of planning and implementing various steel-related projects within the Lower Mainland.
What We Offer:
- Compensation based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP matching after 3 months
- Relocation assistance within Canada
- Minimum of 5 years’ Project Management experience in steel fabrication or steel erection
- Able to interpret various drawings, documents, and contracts
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Driver’s license
- Preferred experience in the following: Tekla, Bluebeam, structural steel detailing/estimating
- Related engineering background is an asset
- Full-cycle project management including scheduling, project finances, risk management, and change order management
- Remain current with the CISC Code of Standard Practice and BC Building Code
- Lead and mentor a small team of coordinators and administrators
- Provide technical leadership in fabrication, detailing, and erection
- Build, maintain, and grow relationships with stakeholders
Please note that this position is only available to residents of Canada.