Procurement Coordinator (Steel Fabrication)
ISM – Industrial Steel and Manufacturing Inc. provides steel construction solutions through steel fabrication, detailing, and erection. We are proud to have been component to hundreds of projects throughout British Columbia.
To hear what our partners are saying about us, click here.
We are currently hiring an experienced Procurement Coordinator at our Main office in Delta.
- Minimum 1 year Procurement Experience in the Steel Industry
- Strong proficiency in reading and interpreting steel fabrication shop drawings
- Excellent written, oral, and inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced steel fabrication and construction environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Priority will be given to those with experience in any of the following:
- StruMis Software
- BlueBeam Revu
- Pro-Nest, Voortman VACAM Software, or related nesting software
- CNC/Robots Programming or Troubleshooting
- Daily liaison with all operations: office, detailing (drafting), shop, field
- Provide procurement related updates at weekly production meetings
- Steel Procurement – project and corporate related procurement
- Production Control – coordinate incoming raw materials
- Receiving – identify and resolve procurement related matters
- Quality Assurance – reconcile mill test reports for incoming raw materials
- Adhere to ISM policies, procedures, and display ISM Core Values
- Any other duties as assigned