ISM – Industrial Steel and Manufacturing provides steel construction solutions through detailing, fabrication, and erection. We are proud to have been component to hundreds of projects throughout British Columbia.
To hear what our partners are saying about us, click here.
We are currently looking for a Junior Estimator to join our team in Delta, BC.
What we Offer:
- Competitive wages and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP matching program
- Relocation assistance within Canada
- One to three years estimating experience in steel fabrication and erection
- Able to read and interpret engineering specifications, engineered design drawings, specifications, scope of work, tender documents, and contracts
- Able to reliably travel between job sites
- Preferred experience with Bluebeam and Tekla
- Review and analyze labor, bills of materials, project designs, and fabrication and erection costs
- Gather data required in preparing structural and miscellaneous steel construction estimates
- Prepare material takeoff, contingency, escalation, and reconciliation documents
- Prepare estimate presentations and develop an estimate basis
- Perform productivity analysis of cost estimates, comparisons of scope, quantities, and cost data between projects
- Remain current with the CISC Code of Standard Practice and the BC Building Code
Please note that this position is only available to residents of Canada.