ISM – Industrial Steel and Manufacturing provides steel construction solutions through detailing, fabrication, and erection. We are proud to have been component to hundreds of projects throughout British Columbia.
To see what our partners are saying about ISM, click here.
We are currently hiring skilled Ironworkers in our Steel Erection Division. Location varies by project, but we are typically within the Lower Mainland.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Local work within the Lower Mainland
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP matching program after 6 months
- Minimum 3 years’ experience erecting tilt-up & free-standing steel for various structures
- Have own tools and basic equipment
- Ability to read erection, shop fabrication, structural drawings, and diagrams
- Ability to travel to various job sites in the lower mainland
- Fall Protection/Aerial work platform tickets
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Follows company procedures and protocols
- Assures quality of work produced is acceptable to company standards and specifications
- Maintains strong attendance
- Performs other duties as required
Please note that this position is only open to residents of Canada.