ISM Industrial Steel Manufacturing Inc. is now hiring full time WELDERS FITTERS in our busy steel fabrication facility for both day and afternoon shift. We are located in the Tilbury area of Delta, BC. We provide an excellent family culture and a supportive team that is committed to personal and professional growth. Our organization is stable with a trusted reputation and over 15 years in the industry. (https://ismbc.ca/careers/)
Day Shift: 7:00AM to 3:30PM (Monday to Friday)
Afternoon Shift: 3:30PM to 1:30AM (Monday to Thursday)
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages $28.00 – $34.00 / hour (depending on experience) add $1.50/hr afternoon shift differential
- Immediate enrollment in our excellent benefits plan that includes; extended medical, vision, dental & orthodontics
- RRSP matching program
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English.
- Basic hand and power tool knowledge required.
- Current CWB FCAW Flat Position a minimum requirement.
- Must be able to read and interpret weld symbols on drawings.
- Fabricate off structural drawings.
- Overhead crane experience required.
- Must be physically able to lift items up to 50lbs.
- Be able to be on their feet for a large part of the day.
- Report to the Charge Hand / Shop Supervisor for daily assignments.
- Fitting of structural steel beams and columns.
- Torch cutting plates and structural shapes.
- Welding of misc. steel.
- Welding of large structural members.
- Clean-up of welds and splatter.
- Follow quality control measures.
- Basic torch cutting of plate and angle.
- Air Arc Gouging on steel members.
- Preparing and welding Complete Penetration Joints.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00 – $34.00 per hour
Please note: this position is open to residents of Canada only.