ISM Industrial Steel Manufacturing Inc. is now hiring a full time CNC Operator(Robotic Arm Beam Processing) in our busy steel fabrication facility . We are located in the Tilbury area of Delta, BC. We provide an excellent family culture and a supportive team that is committed to personal and professional growth. Our organization is stable with a trusted reputation and over 15 years in the industry. (https://ismbc.ca/careers/)
An opportunity to join our growing team has become available. We are looking for a CNC Operator (Robotic Arm Beam Processing) and are willing to train the right individual for this position. The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, be willing to learn new skills and possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Great work ethic and positive team attitude
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of inspection tools and techniques
- Growth orientated with a desire to learn and apply new techniques and work with new technology
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Follows company procedures and protocol
- Assures quality of work produced is acceptable to company standards and specifications
- Maintains strong attendance
Please note: this position is open to residents of Canada only.