ISM – Industrial Steel and Manufacturing provides steel construction solutions through detailing, fabrication, and erection. We are proud to have been component to hundreds of projects throughout British Columbia.
To hear what our partners are saying about ISM, click here.
We are looking for a CNC Machine Operator to join our team at our shop in Delta, BC.
Shift Schedule (Afternoon):
Monday – Thursday
3:30 PM – 1:30 AM (10-hour shifts)
What we Offer:
- Competitive wages based on experience ($26.60-$28.00, +$1.50/hr. afternoon shift differential)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP matching program after 6 months
- Great work ethic and positive team attitude
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of inspection tools and techniques
- Growth orientated with a desire to learn and apply new techniques and work with new technology
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Follows company procedures and protocol
- Assures quality of work produced is acceptable to company standards and specifications
- Maintains strong attendance
- Performs other duties as required
Please note that this position is open to residents of Canada only.