ISM is an equal opportunity employer consistently looking for team members of all skill levels, in three departments: Office, Fabrication Shop, and Erection Division.
- Structural Steel Fabricator (afternoon shift) – Now hiring, click here
- Fitter/Welder (afternoon shift) – Now hiring, click here
- CNC Machine Operators (afternoon shift) – Now hiring, click here
- Shop Helper – Now hiring, click here
- Shop Lead Hand
Erection Division (Field)
- Accounting Manager
- Project Management
- Project Coordinator/Estimator – Now hiring, click here
- Estimator – Now hiring, click here
- Intermediate Detailer/Estimating Support
- Senior Detailer/Checker
- Intermediate Steel Detailer
- Connection Design Engineering
- QA/QC (Quality Assurance/Quality Control)
- HSE (Health, Safety, Environment)
- Logistics (Shipping)
Why join the ISM team?
ISM employees work as a team supporting each other, in all departments, working towards a common goal. ISM offers competitive wages, benefits, pension contributions, educational opportunities, and career advancement, all while offering “work and life balance.” ISM social and team building activities include; Summer Family BBQ, luncheons, appreciation events, Christmas Party (with partner), and other fun events throughout the year.
How to join the ISM team
If you have a positive attitude, thrive in a Team Environment, and feel you will be an asset to the ISM Team, kindly e-mail us your resume referencing the position applied for.
Resumes can also be faxed to “Attn: Human Resources Manager” at fax # 604-940-4767.
ISM thanks all applicants in advance, yet only those invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.